Wednesday, August 17, 2005

'it's also important for me to go on with my life"


it's also important for me to go on with my life, -G.W. Bush.

--- this found among many places at:COX NEWS SERVICE Arizona Star: Bush on Saturday defended his decision not to meet with the grieving mom of a soldier killed in Iraq.
"But whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job," Bush said on the ranch. "And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say. But, I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life."

So instead of taking 20 minutes off from clearing brush, or shortening a 2 hour bike ride, or from attending a Republican fund raiser, to share even tea and sympathy with Cindy Sheehan, 'Dubya' believes ' it's also important for me to go on with my life".

Meanwhile we get to behold the true nature of right-wing activism in the form of some lunk with a pickup truck with a pipe attached by chains , plowing through the crosses marking those slain in Iraq during the night.

I guess this is the way the right chooses to honor the fallen. And the way the right-wing media has villified and smeared Mrs. Sheehan, just shows there are no depths of depravity they won't plumb, in order to score some political points.

For a more uncensored take on this check out: http://www.democraticunderground.com/

Posted by Picasa

No comments: