Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Old Reggae Favorite

Well from a high my first year of this blog, the number of my posts has dropped off. One reason is the last 3 months I have been moving. And another reason is, I can't help but think, that with the emergence of Facebook, that many blogs have dropped off. For example I can post to Facebook, and do a post targeted with my friends in mind. SoI am likely spending more online time there.

Well, be that as it may, I had a tape of this reggae song by the Heptones, and it took me years, until the advent of Google and YouTube, until I found the title of it and the group. So, I am posting it on my blog so I won't forget it again, and on the odds on chance that someone may stumble upon it , and enjoy it also. Pretty Looks Isn't All by the Heptones- a classic rocker from the 70s in Jamaica:

No comments: